Earn from Making topics

Sabado, Enero 17, 2009

Mylot

The Story:

It's started about in July when i saw a very weird comment in friendster that i didn't check on. 2 months after that i decided to click the link and saw the site. i was pessimistic at first but i was also open minded about the site. took me months of work and i was about to give up on it when i was my first payment back in November. i was so happy that i got paid online for the first time. and from here on i started primarily using this site. i hope you too would.if you join, you would know.


Definition:

It is a discussion and forum website that allows you to respond and make new topics of your own and asked some opinions about your topic. the difference o this in other websites is that you are paid and earn will participating. while wait, join now!

you can earn as much as 10$ to 100$ a month. i have been here for a month and this site has proven to be legitimate. check one of the payment proofs.



Discuss earning money on myLot

August 15th 2009

3 komento:

  1. Hi I am Mohd Salman Baig.I have brought up advertising on my blog.Cheap advertising starting at $2/month.Discounts applicable for first 10 advertisers.So hurry up to get the cheapest advertising ever.Visit www.tips4blogging.co.cc

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello, I like the way you provoke people to make money. But I can tell you also how to start from these small sources of money to be making really big within a year span.

    I have posts that you can learn a lot and maybe change some parts and tweaking of your blog or blogs. And I have a road or formula from manual to automated money making strategies for small businesses and non webmasters as well.

    I have made a couple of thousands of dollars already, been reading and working more than two years at home. Try visiting one of my blog http://pinoyblogprofits.blogspot.com

    Though I haven't picked the best domain to use for my blog but it will be available soon next year or later this month. My blog talks about in general what profits a blog can make in whatever you wanna put into it.

    I can show and teach step by step how each topic must be published and make google and other search engines eat it like crazy. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi?
    Na-intriga ako while reading on your profile heheheh.

    Magaling ka

    TumugonBurahin

Thank you and Have Great Earning!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com